viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2008

I don't understand my blog t.t, I hope someday i'll discover how it works *-*
I'll try to write in english, because I'm learning it, and I love it, so, here I am, using my head to write everything I think in english xd ( some days I'll write in Catalan or Spanish :S)
I don't know what do I have to say in this blog... I've read that I have to write about my life SO I TELL YOU BEFORE I START WRITTING: MY LIFE IT'S NOT AS INTERESTING AS OTHER PEOPLES LIFE! u.u


Well, there once upon a time a little girl... ok, no jokes, I was born in Vic - Barcelona - Catalonia - Spain, my birthday is on the 9th of January, now I'm thirteen but soon I'll be fourteen! hahah.

I hate going to the high school, the teachers are unbearable, well there are 2 or 3 of them that I like but not much.
Going to high school it's sometimes like going to a place where the people meddle in your life and the majority doesn't know who you are the other days they totally ignore you or just let you live your life, I almost always can live my life I think hahah.

When I listen to the stamp that indicates that the classes have been ended I feel free yeah ahaha, then I'm change my mind and think what plans I have!

(I will continue writting tonight!!)

kisses :**

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario